in a recent chat conversation my dear friend, the queen of the faeries, talked about pushing through her process and being on the other side of stress. i loved that expression and wanted to explore what the other side of stress looks like here in my world.
the other side of stress, according to amy!
- deep breathing
- body movement, a slight dance in everything
- singing silly songs
- working in the garden
- clean counter tops
- enjoying cooking everyday
- sleeping at night
- allowing breaks for reading or dancing or yoga
- taking a daily walk with no intended purpose
- not getting grumpy with chaos for walking all over my lap
- allowing naps if necessary
- eating fresh healthy food (ever notice how stress makes you eat french fries?)
- not worrying about bills, or groceries, or anything as time has this expansive quality
- everything including time, money, energy has this feeling of enough-ness
- laughter come quickly and often
- everything feels easier
- awareness of space, and body and others
- everything looks and feels a bit more magical
i kinda love it here on the other side of stress... i think this list need to be made into a poster so i can be reminded how much nicer it is on this side.
what is on your list?